As a trusted affiliate company of Platinum Realty, your mortgage needs are in good hands.
Are you ready to start the pre-approval process? Just click the “Get Pre-Approved” button and create a new account to get started. You will find that our online application is simple to use and easy to navigate. If you have any questions during the pre-approval process, we are here to help. Simple as that!
Here's what you can expect after you start your application:
1. Pre-approval. If you have not yet been pre-approved, this is the first step to take when securing a home loan. A mortgage banker with United Mortgage will ask a few questions about your situation, gather some documentation and present you with a pre-approval letter. This letter will allow you to determine how much home you will be able to buy, and will give you leverage when it is time to make an offer.
2. Application. Once you have found a home and the seller has accepted your offer, we will move your loan into the application stage. Your mortgage banker will work with you to get all the information required to fill out the paperwork. This could include W-2s, social security numbers, employment information, asset statements and more.
3. Processing. At this stage, we review all your documentation, make certain your files are complete and get your application ready to be sent to the underwriting department.
4. Underwriting. The underwriter has the final say in the application process. Your application and all relevant information will be reviewed and a decision will be made to fund the loan. If you need to supply more documentation at this stage, your mortgage banker will let you know.
5. Closing. We will work with you to schedule a time and location to sign all the loan paperwork. Once the signatures have been completed, your loan will be fully funded, and your new home will be yours!
Click the "Get Pre-Approved" button above and one of our experienced mortgage bankers will be in touch soon. If you would prefer to walk through this process over the phone or schedule a time to meet with a mortgage banker, please contact us at 888-220-1064, or email us at: email@example.com We know the home mortgage loan process can be intimidating, but we are here to make it fun and easy for you.