Congratulations! You're one step closer to an exceptional loan experience. Here's what you can expect next:
1. Pre-Application. If you have not yet been pre-approved, this is the first step to take when securing a home loan. A mortgage banker with United Mortgage will ask a few questions about your situation, gather some documentation and present you with a pre-approval letter. This letter will allow you to determine how much home you will be able to buy, and will give you leverage when it is time to make an offer.
2. Application. Once you have found a home and the seller has accepted your offer, we will move your loan into the application stage. Your mortgage banker will work with you to get all the information required to fill out the paperwork. This could include W-2s, social security numbers, employment information, asset statements and more.
3. Processing. At this stage, we review all your documentation, make certain your files are complete and get your application ready to be sent to the underwriting department.
4. Underwriting. The underwriter has the final say in the application process. Your application and all relevant information will be reviewed and a decision will be made to fund the loan. If you need to supply more documentation at this stage, your United loan professional will let you know.
5. Closing. We will work with you to schedule a time and location to sign all the loan paperwork. Once the signatures have been completed, your loan will be fully funded, and your new home will be yours!
Click the APPLY NOW button above and one of our experienced mortgage bankers will be in touch soon. If you would prefer to walk through this process over the phone or schedule a time to meet with a mortgage banker, please contact us at 888-220-1064, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We know the mortgage loan process can be intimidating, but we are here to make it fun and easy for you.