Congratulations! You're one step closer to an exceptional loan experience. Here's what you can expect next:
1. Pre-qualification. If you have not been pre-qualified yet, this is the first step to take when securing a home loan. Your United Mortgage loan professional will ask a few questions about your situation, gather some documentation and present you with a pre-qualification letter. This letter will allow you to determine how much home you will be able to buy, and will give you leverage when it is time to make an offer.
2. Application. Once you have found a home and the seller has accepted your offer, we will move your loan into the application stage. Your United Mortgage loan professional will work with you to get all the information required to fill out the paperwork. This could include W-2s, social security numbers, employment information, asset statements and more.
3. Processing. At this stage, we review all your documentation, make certain your files are complete and get your application ready to be sent to the underwriting department.
4. Underwriting. The underwriter has the final say in the application process. Your application and all relevant information will be reviewed and a decision will be made to fund the loan. If you need to supply more documentation at this stage, your United loan professional will let you know.
5. Closing. We will work with you to schedule a time and location to sign all the loan paperwork. Once the signatures have been completed, your loan will be fully funded, and your new home will be yours!
Already have a United Mortgage loan professional? Great! You can access them directly through the TEAM DIRECTORY link above. New to United Mortgage? Click the APPLY NOW button below and one of our experienced Mortgage Bankers will be in touch soon.
Apply for a better loan experience through United Mortgage today!